Thursday, January 14, 2016

Movies: Bride and Prejudice/Pride and Prejudice

                                   

I want to recommend these two movies! I have watch both of them and even though they have the same story, they are completely different because one takes place in India and the other one in Europe.
The first one I saw was Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley  and it was a very romantic movie, but it has a slow pase in some shots. Everything is classic and it is more about the cinematography and the story is more true to the book.

Bride and Prejudice, has the same story, but it is in India! and it is a musical. It is a more cheerful story, it is fast paced and it is more colorful than pride and prejudice.
I think it is very interesting to watch both movies because even though they are based on the same book, each one has its own point of view and they each are original!

I recommend both of the movies I am sure you will love them both :)

-Ximena.


No comments:

Post a Comment